5th ANNUAL FUNDRAISER DINNER
22+ Veterans Commit Suicide Each Day!
Operation Restored Warrior Heals PTSD to Prevent Suicide
96.4% of donations to ORW go to healing veterans, free of charge!
Warriors for Warriors 5th Annual Fundraiser Dinner
Our mission: to heal veterans struggling with PTSD and end the epidemic of veteran suicides!
- 22-30+ veterans commit suicide each day. Our government does not want to admit that we have an epidemic with veteran suicides in our country. Further, they really don’t have an effective treatment so they just push out pills that numb our veterans while they are in a pit of despair. Well, its not working and actually makes things worse. The good news, is that we have found that Operation Restored Warrior has a solution/program that is working for 800+ veterans since 2008. Join us for a special night with Navy SEALs and other Special Ops & Military Veteran warriors raising money for Operation Restored Warrior, a charity with a successful program to treat PTSD and prevent veteran suicides.
Dates and Locations
- July 28th from 7pm-11pm
- The Crystal Point, Wedding and Banquet Hall, 3900 River Road, Point Pleasant, NJ 08742. The Crystal Point is one of the most exquisite waterfront banquet facilities in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, offers an atmosphere of elegance with sweeping views of the Manasquan River.
- Tickets are $75 per person. Includes Dinner and Open Bar.
- All tables are round and accommodate 10 people comfortably.
- Cocktail Attire
About the Event
- The dinner will be at the beautiful Crystal Point banquet hall, located in Point Pleasant, NJ overlooking the Manasquan River.
- Every year, we have special guests with very accomplished and storied military careers defending our country and who have also sacrificed so much of their lives for our Country, our American Values and our allies around the world.
- Past special guests have included many US Navy SEALs, including the former head of the Navy SEAL Tier 1 unit often referred to as “SEAL Team 6”, the head of US Special Operations Command, a executive officer of the US Army’s Special Forces Tier 1 unit known as Delta Force, another career Navy SEAL who became a commander at “SEAL Team 6” that was elected to Congress and is now serving in the cabinet of President Donald J. Trump. We had Paul Hebert from the TV show, Wicked Tuna, we had Jody Mitic a Canadian Army Sniper who lost both of his legs in Afghanistan and the list goes on an on.
- At the dinner, you will hear very amazing military stories and testimonials of the major impact Operation Restored Warrior has on healing our veterans.
- Our Live Auction and Silent Auction include many truly one-of-a-kind patriotic items. Last year, we had an American Flag that was flown on Air Force One on a mission with President Donald J. Trump. In the past we’ve had a Navy SEAL flag signed by Rob O’Neil, the Navy SEAL credited with ending the life of Osama binLaden. We have firearms that were signed by SEAL Commanders. , and the list just keeps going. Our auctions are truly memorable.
- Another special aspect of our Live Auction, is that we it is led by professional auctioneer/comedian named Dave Goldstein. Not only has he appeared on most of the top late night comedy shows, he has traveled the world doing comedy shows for our troops deployed over seas.
- We have a Silent Auction a 50/50 raffle and several other fun activities throughout this memorable night.
Purchase Fundraiser Dinner Tickets
This event sells out every year! Purchase early to make sure you get your seats.
Limited seating available – this very touching event sells out each year!
2018 Special Guests:
TBD, will have updates soon.
Kelly Snapp (2017 Special Guest)
Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) U.S Army, Delta Force
Kelly retired as a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army after serving for 21 years. From 1985 – 1995, Kelly served in US Army’s highly secretive and elite special operation unit, Delta Force. Kelly served as squadron operations officer, troop commander, unit operations officer and finally as chief of combat development. He served in combat during Operations Just Cause and Desert Storm; as well as several other very important SECDEF deployments. As the Delta Force Operations Officer, LTC Snapp helped to lead the successful hunt for Pablo Escobar in support of the Government of Colombia.
Kelly’s military education/training includes: Airborne and Ranger school, Special Forces Qualification Course, Special Forces SCUBA School, Portuguese Language School, the 13-week Brazilian Ranger course known as “Comandos,” Delta Force Selection and 6-month Operator Training Course, Special Forces Military Freefall Course, and CGSC. Kelly’s highlighted awards include: Combat Infantryman Badge, Bronze Star with ‘V’ device, Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (2nd Award), Joint Meritorious Unit Award Valorous Unit Award, Senior Parachutist Badge, Military Free Fall Parachutist Badge, Special Forces Tab, SCUBA Diver Badge, and Brazilian Ranger (“Comandos”) Tab.
Since retiring from the Army, Kelly has been dedicated to his family – and serves to encourage other families overcoming challenges of a conflicted culture. As an independent consultant for the Defense Department, he was a Subject Matter Expert for the Irregular Warfare Support Office. While there, Kelly developed the “Caleb II Project” which has resulted in scores of successful attacks on and exploitations of enemy networks and cells during OIF and OEF. Although combat action was many years in the past; Kelly found himself mired in crises in April, 2009 when he attended his first ORW ‘Drop Zone.’ Kelly’s warrior heart was restored and he became dedicated from that time on to support veterans as a part of Operation Restored Warrior.
Pete (2017 Special Guest)
Retired United States Navy SEAL Captain and former leader at U.S. Special Operations Command
Pete is a TRUE warrior in every sense of the word. In total, he completed 14 combat deployments to 59 countries and 6 continents; Contributed to 19 operations in 28 countries; Led 3 Joint Special Operations Task Forces in Africa, Asia, and South America. As a result of Pete’s service accomplishments, he was awarded 33 Medals, including 5 Bronze Stars; 2 Defense Meritorious Medals; 4 Combat Action Ribbons; 2 Presidential Unit Citations; 2 Joint Unit Citations; Navy Unit Citation; and 3 Meritorious Citations
Pete is a career U.S. Navy SEAL warrior, who excelled in the Teams and after three major deployments where his combat capabilities were tested and proven and his character and reputation were honed, Pete was selected for the elite, U.S. Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU aka SEAL Team 6), focused on counter-terrorism globally. Pete was deployed 8 times during his 11 years at DEVGRU, in support of Operation Enduring and Iraqi Freedom. He excelled in combat roles and ultimately commanded several different DEVGRU squadrons. Pete has participated in and led the highest profile Special Operations mission executed by the United State over the last 20+ years.
Pete also served as the Division Chief for Special Operations in the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff to oversee and coordinate all joint special operations with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Global Combatant Commanders, Interagency, National Security Staff, and U.S. Congress, including 157 deployments and over 18,000 operator movements as well as all global clandestine activities.